Group Study Rooms
Manassas Campus Library has five group study rooms available to NOVA students.
- Each room is equipped with a computer, a large LCD screen, and a dry-erase whiteboard.
- Rooms 1, 2 and 5 each has a PC running Windows 7. Rooms 3 and 4 each has an iMac running OS X Mavericks.
- Dry-erase markers are available to be checked out at the front desk. A valid NOVACard is required to check out a set of markers.
Rooms 1 and 2
- Rooms 1 and 2 may be reserved by groups of two or more students.
- Rooms may be reserved in person at the front desk or by calling the Library at 703-257-6640.
- A valid NOVACard is required to reserve a room.
- Reservations may be made up to 48 hours in advance.
- Reservations may be made for up to two hours at a time. Additional time may be granted on a case by case basis depending on demand.
- Groups that are more than 15 minutes late for a reservation may be bumped by another group.
- Groups may not use rooms for more than two hours by having a different member of the group make consecutive reservations.
Rooms 3 - 5
- Rooms 3 - 5 may be used on a first come first served basis by groups of two or more students.
- Please be considerate of your fellow students and do not use a room longer than necessary.
Rules for Use:
- Rooms are for academic work only.
- Please keep the noise level down and the door closed.
- There is no eating in the rooms.
- Beverages must be in spill proof containers.
- Please do not move furniture into or out of the room.
- The Library is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Unattended items will be taken to Campus Police.