Group Study at the Annandale Campus Library
Annandale Campus Library has 4 group study rooms available to all NOVA students. Each room is equipped with large 42" LCD screens. These rooms are available by reservation only and can be reserved for a maximum of 2 hours per room and group per day.
Reservations can be made one week in advance in person at the Circulation Desk or by calling 703-323-3128.
- Rooms 1 and 2: 2-6 people
- Rooms 3 and 4: 2-4 people
Making a Reservation:
- Reservations should be made at the Circulation Desk or by calling 703-323-3128.
- Rooms can be reserved up to one week in advance.
- Walk-ins are accepted based on availability.
- Reservations are made on the hour or half hour only, for a maximum of 2 hours. Please note that groups may not use rooms for more than two hours by having different members of the group make consecutive reservations.
- The student who reserved the room MUST sign-in at the Circulation Desk.
- A NOVACard is required for check-in.
- Student must complete and sign responsibility statement.
Use of Rooms:
- Group study rooms are for academic purposes only.
- Rooms are not sound proof. Conversations must be kept at a low level as to not disturb students or staff. Headphones and headphone splitters are available at the Circulation Desk for checkout.
- Rooms must be left free of trash and undamaged in any manner.
- Close door when leaving.